Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sending Cards To Marilyn

I just called the Quality Inn in Pullman, and they said Marilyn is not on their guest list? Is there only one Quality Inn?

In that case I think it would be best to send the cards directly to the Chi-O house until we know of a better address.

900 NE Linden Pullman, WA 99163

If anyone has a better suggestion or more information please post it in the comments and I will put it into the main post.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello All My Sisters!!

We are currently at the Holiday Inn, but are moving into our temporary home on Sat. It is available to us thru the end of July. The estimated time to rebuild is 6 month. I am so grateful to all of you for your thoughts and concerns. The generosity of others has been very humbling! We are actually doing quite well. The cards, notes and gifts continue to lift my spirits. I have also learned that no matter what challenges I face, that laughter and positive thoughts make each day bright. LYSCO, Marilyn